Search Knowledge Base Articles
How to create my app | Step by Step Guide
How to create my app | Step by Step Guide
With our app builder it is very easy to create your own smartphone app or edit an existing app. Here we explain the functions of the app builder step by step. Now we create our first app.
If you want to edit an existing app, please start at point 4.
- After the login into the app builder, we give the app a name. This name then appears below the app icon. Now we click on the button "Create"
- If you have a Facebook page and want to import it into the app, please enter the complete url and follow the next steps. Our Facebook url is: https://www.facebook.com/Createmyapps/. Please note that this works only with Facebook pages. FB groups or private profiles can not be imported here. If you do not want it, simply click on "Skip this step"
- Now select a template. Images, colors, etc. can be changed later. For our FAQ we chose the template "Colors" and click OK. Now, if you want, you can change the layout (Menu Layout). Click "Change Layout" to use a different navigation layout or edit layout options.
- Please scroll down and replace the homepage pictures. Select the desired currency. Here you can also choose a different font. Scroll up again and click the "Save" button.
- Click on the button "Colors" and edit the colors of your app.
- Now we go to the "Features" section. Here we can select from a variety of modules and edit existing modules. A detailed description of the individual modules can be found directly in our FAQ. Enter the name of the module in the search and you will find an exact description. By clicking on an existing module, you can edit it or select a new module from the list.
- Here you can select another icon or upload your own icon.
- After you have created all the required modules, go to the Application point. Here you can change the app icon, the icon which is displayed with push messages as well as the colors. Please do not forget to save!
Of course, you can always go back and edit the modules under the point "Features" or you can add new modules.
- Now scroll down and edit and change the startup pictures. Now go to the navigation point "Puplication" and fill out all necessary data.
- OK the app is ready. Please contact our support team to create the new iOS & Android Source Code.
We create the installation files for iTunes and Google Play at an additional cost.
For an extra charge, we load the apps into the Google Play and iTunes shops.
We do not guarantee that the apps will be added to the shops.
Did you find this article useful?
WooCommerce Integration ( Premium Feature )
This feature will allow you to integrate natively your WooCommerce store in your application. It is different from the feature WooCommerce Link which ...
White Label Editor
How you can use the White Label Editor? // // First of all, your you need to have a domain name. If you do...
With this feature, you will be able to create a list of geolocated places. It will display all the places on a map, or, if the user opens the ...
In this article, we will learn how it is possible to integrate your playlists or the one of your favorite artists into your app. To create a Music pa...
The Appointments module will easily allow you add an appointments booking engine to your App. The App manager will be able to create multiple stores, ...
Thanks to this feature, your customers can schedule an appointment at your business(es). If you want to add this feature to your application, that ...
The Calendar feature will enable you to share with your users the place and date of your events and the ones you will be present to. To creat...
This features allows you to create Product pages. Little warning: if you have menus, don’t create them with this feature but use the “M...
QR Code Scan
This feature will allow your customers to use their camera to flash a QR Code and to access specific content. To add this feature to your app, just...
With the Commerce feature you will be able to sell your products from one or several points of sale. Users will be able to pay online via Paypal, or t...